Tell me again why the street sweeper is going down the alley at 11:37 at night? ESPECIALLY with houses and condos and, oh yeah SLEEPING PEOPLE!!!!
Oh, Hi guys! Good news, I'm almost done with all the cards for the new family photo! Madison just happened to put the heart over her face! Life is going well here at 549. Actually, we got some BIG news the other day that almost gave me a heart attack. Short version - the City of Anaheim is looking into buying the property in which we currently reside. Since we live in the Colony, luckily the cannot tear the house down! BUT, they can move it. Supposedly nothing is going to happen for a few years. We would still make payments to the Burns - they would lease the property for now. Anywho, we have a roof over our heads for the now and that's all I can be concerned with today.
As for Ryan, he is workin', workin', workin'! He has had A LOT of signings in the last few days which is AWESOME! We have been very blessed lately - yes CDM has been cut back commission wise but his notary has made up the difference. Somehow we always make things work. We are very lucky that he is working so hard for the family. Madison and I appreciate it for sure!
Madison, little Miss Madison - she is growing and talking a lot more. Sometimes I can't understand her (I know, big surprise). She is usually standing at the fridge knocking on it for more grapes! She actually said grape the other day so of course I had to give in and give her a bunch! HAHA. She enjoys digging through her toy chest and discovering all her "new" toys. She LOVES her blocks, mainly dumping them out and going tornado on the buildings daddy and I build!
As for me, I'm pluggin' along. Trying to enjoy life day by day. Thankful that I'm able to stay home. Yes it's difficult financially on us, but it's important to us to enjoy her since she is only small once! We should start applying for colleges tomorrow the way she is growing! Harvard, USC, UNC, St. Mary's?
Since it's WAY past my bedtime, I think I shall go nigh night with the rest of my little family. **snooze ** As the APD helicopter flies over the house and sirens blast, then the VROOM of the tires from the cop cars whizzing by.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Thanks for the update! I'm glad you guys are doing well. Give Madison a hug from Madison. : )
ReplyDelete