Sunday, February 15, 2009

HaPPY SuNDaY!

I've decided to finally put all the words Madison currently says - mainly because this morning she perfectly said "bugga" - Jason. It's the nickname for our kitty. She also says kiss, hot dog (thanks to Mickey Mouse Clubhouse), Hi Dadda, Hi Momma, mwo mwo (meow meow), juice, up please (means up, down, wherever she currently is not) bloc (block), duk (duck), shoe, Ab~e (Abcde - her friend), pony, and more. I will revise when I think of more. I just thought how cute it was this morning that she said kiss bugga!
Dadda loved his Valentine's present from her.
She loves her presents as well- mommy got her a ducky towel (which daddy was being silly with) and daddy bought her a Magna Doodle for the car.



We then went with Daddy to a signing in Huntington. While he was signing, we went to the pier. After his signing, we went to the beautiful park there and she climbed up and went down the slide by herself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment