We took family photos and her Easter portraits this morning. She was not her usual "ham" but they are cute none the less. It's so hard deciding but we always go in saying "this is how much we can spend" and we have yet to go over that (especially with my coupons and the portrait club!)
So Ryan re-formatted the computer and now for some reason my Eye-Fi card is not downloading the pictures to the computer and I'm not sure if I can get them pictures from photobucket to the blog so this will take investigation. But on a good note, the laptop works so much better now! Faster - cause we all know my lack of patience. Instant gratification is bliss!
As for everything else: Madison and I hit up Disneyland again yesterday. We actually rode some things I've never been on - Storybook Boats, Jungle Cruise, Monorail going to Downtown Disney (it is always a nice peaceful walk to the car), & Casey Jr. Train). Luckily she was having one of her cute days (or was it that I was in a great mood) - either way, we girls just had fun!
::: So when I figure out how to download pictures froom photobucket or the eye-fi program, I will upload some :::
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment