Monday, August 17, 2009

DiSNeYLaND

Madison and I headed over to Dland yesterday morning. It was EMPTY! We got on a lot of rides before lunch time.

On the carousal~ She LOVED it, she didn't even let me "hold" her. She would say "No, I big girl!".


Toon Town - Madison and Pluto playing hide and go seek~


Mickey Mouse lovin'

Later Ryan met us for lunch at Tortilla Joe's at DTD. Where else can you get a tasty meal for $6 each. We split the chicken nachos. (Sorry about TMI). We then squeezed in Madison's favorite ride - Toy Story Mania before nap time.


We all then enjoyed some much needed nap time at home and went back for the Electrical Parade and fireworks. I was REALLY looking forward to the Electrical Parade. I have not seen it in, well, we'll go with a LONG time! I love how this photo turned out - crazy just like Madison.

Electrical Parade train

Love this expression watching the parade~

Her, not being tired watching the parade!

Yes, we have an awesome view from our house but I figured since were there we'd watch them with the music and all. Honestly, I was disappointed with the newer version of fireworks - it does not coincide with the music anymore. Oh well, I did however enjoy the family viewing time.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I LOVE that pic of Madison on your shoulders! hahahaha!!! What a cutie!

    I'm glad you guys had fun! I was just telling Mike that we need to go out one morning, since it wouldn't be as hot/crowded.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for Friday! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete