Friday, October 16, 2009

Morning Art

I decided this morning that I wanted to do an art project with Madison. With Halloween right around the corner, I thought we would make a pumpkin :) She actually finger painted it! That's right, my clean freak got her fingers dirty!!! I then asked her where her eyes where, wheres momma's eye's, where should the pumpkins eyes go... etc. I think she did a pretty good job - it was REALLY hard for me to not fix it but I want to look back on it and see how SHE did it. Darn perfectionism getting in the way! Anywho, here is the result:

We turned it into a "purse" to decorate the front door :) Oh, and she was "ta'da'ing" in the photo, my little ham!

The white thing next to the pumpkin is a foot ghost (thanks Kami for the idea). She didn't do as well with paint on her foot as paint on her finger - oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment