Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Tanaka Farm Pumpkin Patch

Yesterday we took a trip to a local working farm - Tanaka Farms. This place is fabulous! There was SO much to do! We decided to take a Wagon Ride, go through the Corn Maze, and Madi and I went in the petting zoo~ she ACTUALLY enjoyed petting the animals this year! This time last year, she would scream if I put her near a live animal.

Here are a few photos from our adventure:

^ Oh where are my love bugs amongst all these pumpkins? ^

^ I want this one! ^

^Love Harvest Time^

^Silly Lane's^

^Lane Family 2009^
special thanks to the stranger that asked if we would like a family photo. Yes, she was a mom!!

^On the way to find the center flag^

^Now I want this one^

^The winning pumpkin!^

1 comment:

  1. So cute!!! I'm glad you guys had fun. Maddie loved the petting zoo, too!

    ReplyDelete