After family breakfast, I saw Madison doing this:

I thought it was SO cute. The stool used to belong to my Grandma - I used to sit on it at the dinner table (built in high chair!). Then we got to experience the beach!!! Madison and I went to Balboa island with Kori and Abcde. The girls had SO much fun. It was a beautiful day-> how could it not be, I LOVE the beach!!! Madison enjoyed the sand, after about 20 minutes of sitting on Kori's lap. LOL. But, she FINALLY gave in and let her toes get dirty!!!

She enjoyed it so much she couldn't even wait for lunch...

We then went to pick up her Easter photos at JC Penney - they're way affordable!!



PLUS money more!! Is it technically breaking copyright laws if I give them credit? Hmm, I'd research but I don't want to put forth that much effort.
Ending on a not so happy note, when I got home I had a few messages informing me that my Grandma passed away yesterday so if you could keep me in your prayers (that I stay sane?), I would appreciate them.

No comments:
Post a Comment