Saturday, November 28, 2009

Knott's Berry Farm

Luckily Ryan still has his Army ID - we got into Knott's Berry Farm for free (veteran's from Veteran's Day-> Thanksgiving) the other day :P

^ ^ We of course began our excursion in Camp Snoopy :) Yes, she had a BLAST! ^ ^

^ ^ She got to honk the horn of the big rig!! ^ ^

^ ^ Madison had people in line chuckling cause because every time we turned the corner, her arms would go up! ^ ^

^ ^ This was BY FAR her favorite (minus the hour wait), she went on the Choo Choo Train with Daddy while Mommy waited. While we were waiting at the top, she began to point to letters, name them and sound them!!! I began to tear up I was SO proud of her! I honestly have to thank Leap Frog Letter Factory for that one!

^ ^ Look at that excitement! Well, maybe you'll be able to see the excitement when I figure out why this photo won't upload to my computer.... Of course, the finale, the BEST photo of the day, the clincher... won't upload correctly!! Err, technology!
Thanks to Jenni Davis for the idea :P

No comments:

Post a Comment