Monday, December 7, 2009

* * Disney days and more * *

The Lane's haven't been doing much lately. Luckily Daddy has been working, working, working. Mommy and Madison have been doing some learning, coloring (she is still in LOVE with her easel - thanks again Shafer family), crafting,and well... staying out of trouble for the most part. Although, since we transitioned Madison into her "big" bed, I've been bringing her into our bed when she starts to stir about 5:30 am. She sleeps longer once she starts stirring when she moves into our bed. Not sure why but sometimes its until 8ish which is REMARKABLE for Madison!

The other day, Bugga decided to be cute. I couldn't pass this photo up!

Yesterday we decided to travel the distance spur of the moment yesterday over to Dland to watch the Christmas parade. I've never seen it so it was a great first experience to have with my daughter! She was OH so excited. Well... we missed the first show so we decided to watch the Playhouse Disney show at CA Adventure while we waited for the parade to begin at 330. As Ryan snapped this photo, Madison was literally sliding off the A! And no, I'm not pregnant - this is just a HORRIBLE view (or maybe I'm in denial of my BMI).

Daddy is trying to steal Madi's sucker while waiting for the show.

And finally, parade photos! What an experience. I love seeing it through Madison's eyes:

Since we we're squeezed into a small space (I have issues with strangers that close to me and my family), it was an experience. Actually, there was a woman sitting on the curb in front of Madison that asked if she wanted a better view. Of course Madi obliged and she sat on the woman's lap throughout the show (about half way through when she would no longer sit on our shoulders). I'm still undecided how I feel - should I be worried she totally went with a stranger or should I be proud of her that she is expanding her boundaries? Hmmm....

Since she had such a great view - she got to touch Chip's (or Dale's) acorn! AND give him a hi-five She was SO excited!! To be honest - mommy was too!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun experience! I totally want to see the Christmas parade!!

    And, I think Madi knew that the lady was safe because you were there. I don't know if MY Maddie would do that because she's a teeny-tad CLINGY to me. Lol.

    LOVE the pics!!

    ReplyDelete